The world needs a new source of energy; one that is continuous, plentiful, inexpensive, safe and unspillable.
Keep informed, join the unspillable mailing list to be informed whenever new alternative energy breakthroughs and news are released.
- ALTERNATIVE FUELS (17)
- BIOFUEL (479)
- COMMENTARY (3)
- CONSERVATION, THE 5TH FUEL (194)
- ELECTRIC, HYBRID CARS (382)
- ENERGY CONSPIRACY THEORIES (870)
- ENVIRONMENTAL DISASTERS (1,392)
- FEATURED (29)
- FOSSIL FUELS (3)
- GASIFICATION (1)
- GEOTHERMAL ENERGY (195)
- HYDROELECTRIC POWER (193)
- HYDROGEN (830)
- ION ENGINES (345)
- MAGNETIC ENGINE, MOTOR (140)
- NANO CRYSTAL TECHNOLOGY (1)
- NUCLEAR ENERGY (842)
- POLLUTION (4)
- SOLAR POWER (614)
- STEAM POWERED (149)
- THORIUM (2)
- Uncategorized (37)
- WIND POWER (393)
- What is Three Mile Island and what really happened?
- New Toyota Hydrogen Fuel Cell Can Be Used For Anything
- Free electricity with Pelton wheel and rainwater
- Cropland Use can be cut in half yet still Produce same amount of food, according to new Study
- What would happen if a light bulb were filled with a non-conductive liquid, like oil and then turned on? Would it last forever?
- Will salt be the energy source of the future?
- What is NanoCrystal Electricity and how does Nano Crystal Electricity work?
- Oil Refinery Explosion in Superior Wisconsin will have long lasting effects on environment.
- Exciting News, Sweden constructs world’s first electric vehicle charging road
- How does burning fossil fuels create climate change?
The US Nuclear Regulation Commission states that the the plant experienced a failure in the secondary non-nuclear section of the plant, one or two reactors on the site. Either a mechanical or electrical failure prevented the main feedwater pumps, component in the animated diagram, from sending water to the steam generators that remove heat from the reactor core. This caused the plant’s turbine
Fuel cells generate electricity from hydrogen, so they’re a key part of the powertrain for hydrogen-powered electric vehicles and aircraft.
It’s Possible To Cut Cropland Use in Half and Produce the Same Amount of Food, Says New Study Restoring up
What would happen if a light bulb were filled with a non-conductive liquid, like oil and then turned on? Would it last forever?
No. Let us assume a high-boiling non electrically conductive oil in a tungsten filament lamp, and compare this with a low pressure gas,
The new technology of NanoCrystal Electricity. What is it and what does it mean? This Tesla dream device will power
Sweden constructs the worldâ€™s first “Dynamic Charging Road” which is a road that recharges EV (Electric Vehicles) batteries while they
Natural greenhouse effect versus man made greenhouse effect and global warming. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBLQUplzZZo Learn the basics about climate change and how
What is air pollution? How do greenhouse gases, smog, and toxic pollutants affect climate change, and human health. Interesting video
What is Thorium?Â Thorium is aÂ slightly radioactive metal with small ammounts naturally being foundÂ in small amounts in most rocks and
Global climate change, driven by human emissions of greenhouse gases, is already affecting the planet, with more heatwaves, droughts, wildfires
Environmentalists warn that Shanxiâ€™s fight to save its ailing coal industry by handing out tax cuts will increase pollution,
From Biofuel and Algae to Flying Wind Turbines and Nuclear Waste, learn about some really brilliant methods for powering
It’s the size of a microwave oven and can turn plastic bags, lids, bottles, etc into fuel.
Powder to power. Â That’s how the inventor describes how he’s using ocean sand to create electricity.